How to Win?
1) Shoot a photo of yourself showing your most impressive sporting talent
2) Send in the photo to email@example.com between Mar 24 to apr 27, 2014
3) Readers must be above the age of 18 to qualify
4) Winner will be announced on May 2, 2014
5) Winners will be chosen based on the most creative photos submitted
Terms and Conditions
1) There shall be one grand prize winner for the contest and ten consolation prize winners.
2) Participants of the contest are to send a photo showcasing their most impressive and creative sporting talent to The New Paper.
3) Participants of the contest must be at least 18 years old at the time of participation.
4) Photo entries must not refer to people who are, or appear to be, under 18 years old, contain inappropriate, illegal, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
5) The contest will run from 24 Mar 2014 to 27 April 2014
6) The winners of the contest will be announced by The New Paper on 2 May 2014.
7) The winners of the contest must be able to verify that they are the individuals featured in the photo.
8) The grand prize shall be return air tickets for 2 to Ibiza, 3D2N accommodation for 2 in Ibiza, tickets for 2 to the UEFA final match screening and Heineken party.
9) The consolation prize for each of the 10 consolation winners will be 1 (one) 10-can pack of Heineken Take the Stage.
10) Participation to the contest shall constitute consent on the participant's/ winner's part to allow the use of participant's/winner's name and image by SPH for editorial, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
11) By entering this Contest, readers agree and consent to SPH collecting and using their personal data, including their name, photograph and NRIC number (as may be necessary), and disclosing the same to any authorised service providers for the purposes of (i) administering and promoting the Contest, including to contact the winners of the Contest; and (ii) publicity and/or advertising campaigns across all media, including in the Organiser's printed publications, audio presentations, promotional materials and their websites, whether in the original or edited format. The readers further agree and acknowledge that SPH shall have the right to use their personal data for the purposes as aforesaid and that SPH shall own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the records of the personal data without any further compensation to the readers.
12) SPH's decision on all matters relating to the contest shall be final and binding. SPH shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on any matter with any party concerning the contest.
13) SPH reserves the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.